National Permanency Conference 2022
Supporting Children at Home and School to #THRIVE
Tuesday 25 – Thursday 27 October
We’re excited to announce that the National Permanency Conference is back online this year, bigger and better than ever.
This year the National #THRIVE2022 Conference will include two days on Permanency (25 and 26 October), with the addition of a day to focus on trauma-informed Education on 27 October.
We will hear from international and local experts, the sector and the community, including those with lived experience. We will receive updates from governments around the country on progress on their commitment to permanency and better outcomes for children with an experience in government care.
There will also be panel Q&A sessions and national roundtables allowing you the opportunity to participate in sector discussions and pave the way for future discourse on the subject.
Save the date and join us in connecting with national guests and leaders in child welfare and ensure that your voice is at the table!
National Permanency Conference
25th & 26th October
- Integrating the voices of children and young people
- Keeping families together and supported within community
- Improve timeliness of permanency
- Support carers to care for children and young people
- Work together to share data and information
- Aboriginal led solutions locally implemented
- Nurture and support care leavers and young people to thrive
- Trauma informed education environment and teaching for children in care and with a trauma experience