Become a Changemaker
Join the Adopt Change community to receive updates, newsletters, event invitations and learn how to support the cause.
You can become a Changemaker (volunteer) and provide your time and skills in a variety of ways, from research, social media, writing, to assisting at events. If your company allows volunteer hours for you and your team, there are larger projects you can assist us with as we all work towards positive change for children and young people.
Join us as we turn November into #YESVEMBER and say YES! to #AHomeForEveryChild
Here is a list of 8 ideas to choose from:
- Support our Yesvember campaign by purchasing campaign-wear and sharing on social media. You can purchase the Aje A Home for Every Child t-shirt and our #THRIVE cap
- Ask us about becoming a foster carer or adoptive parent. We need all kinds of carers, including part time carers for one weekend per month.
- Donate to support our work towards every child having a safe, nurturing and stable home, school and community environment.
- Knit a blanket to include in our first-night foster care backpacks, to show kids someone cares.
- Provide an internship at your organisation for a care leaver. Get in touch with us to find out more.
- Join our mailing list and social media so that you can stay across updates and share important messages.
- Volunteer your time and skills to our Changemakers team. From social media support to design, events assistance, database entry, packing MyPacks… there is so much to do!
- Donate items to support care leavers. 18-year-olds still need support too! Computers, vouchers, new supplies….. Get in touch to find out what items are needed.
Email us for information and to get in touch!