Join us in working towards #aHomeForEveryChild that is safe, nurturing and stable
There are a number of ways you can get involved as a Changemaker with Adopt Change. All of the options are for the same goal – so that all children and young people can thrive!
Our largest campaign of the year is #Yesvember. Turn November into #Yesvember and support our work towards a home for every child. Every child deserves access to a safe, nurturing and permanent home.
All children need permanency – preferably through supports being put in place so they can remain safely with their family of origin. When this is not possible, other permanent options such as kinship care, guardianship and adoption should be considered to determine what is in the best interests of the child. Join us in calling for #aHomeForEveryChild!
This year, there’s 5 ways you can help:
- Wear & Share our message on social media. Purchase your ‘Home’ cap or hat, designed by Nicole Warne Shadbolt , and participate in our Instagram ‘Reel Dance Challenge’ or raise awareness by posting a pic with the message and hashtags #aHomeForEveryChild #Home #Yesvember #AdoptChange
- Open your home and your heart – find out more about becoming a carer. We need short-term, long-term, part-time and permanent family homes. Find out more on our website
- Donate to support our work. All donations are tax deductible and underpin our work towards more safe and nurturing homes for kids
- Knit a blanket for our MyPacks, for kids entering a new home via foster care for their first night
- Volunteer your time with our Changemaker team
Head to our campaign page to find out more.
Together let us show our government and community there are many of us who support permanency for all children.