How you can help
Peer-to-Peer fundraising is a type of fundraising that encourages your friends, family and community to support you as you represent Adopt Change in an activity of your choice.
The way you participate could range from hosting a breakfast for your friends and family, to escaping your comfort zone in a charity bike ride or fun run. Whatever you decide, you will be an instrumental part in helping Adopt Change protect Australia’s most vulnerable children.
Some ways you could represent Adopt Change may include:
- Participating in a charity bike ride or fun run
- Growing facial hair
- Going without your car for a month
- Walking 10,000 steps every day for a month
- Living on $2 a day for ten days
- Hosting a picnic, morning or breakfast for your friends and family
- Challenging your family to a zero-TV month to encourage time together
- Feeding your family for a maximum of $10 every night for a month
- Sleeping in a tent with no home comforts for one month
If you’re joining in to raise funds during National Adoption Awareness Week (NAAW) 6-12 November, we suggest your activity falls within the week (such as a NAAW Morning Tea, or run your challenge for the week – such as living on $2 a day for the week.
Post the photos from your event on social media by tagging us at @adoptchangeAU as well as using the hashtag #adoptchange to show how easy and fun it is to raise money for a deserving cause.
We look forward to hearing about your events and thank you for your ongoing support of children in need of a permanent, loving home!